13 years ago
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Grape Festival!
Mike and I went to the Lodi Grape Festival last night (Friday). We went with my parents and met up with my Grandma and Papa who were already there. It was fun but as usual it was the same stuff the grape festival has had since I was a kid. My mom, Mike and myself decided to go play some games while my dad hung out with Papa. We sat down to one game and I won, a cute pink Care Bear. We decided to go to another game and as soon as we sat down I won there too. I got a cute blue dog that looks awesome in the "blue" room! Probably should have gone to Tahoe after that, I was on FIRE! That's about it.....$20 in food later. (Good thing it was free to get in!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment