Sunday night Mike, Robbie and I carved pumpkins. Mike was too scared to clean out his own pumpkin (or too lazy???) so Robbie and I each cleaned out our own pumpkins then had to clean Mike's out too. We used the stencils from the store and they turned out pretty well. The walls of the pumpkins were so thick that it was hard to cut with the little knives but we made it happen. Mike got tired and bored half way through so my mom finished his pumpkin design. We put huge candles in the pumpkins and put them out on the porch. I can't believe that Robbie's and Mike's have already sunk in, I guess because it has been so warm still. We also decorated some of the outside of the house but Robbie has tons more stuff he is going to bring over to finish it off. Our house will look cool on Halloween for all of the little trick or treaters. Here are some pictures of pumpkin carving and I will post some of the house when we are done decorating!!!
13 years ago




1 comment:
Those turned out good!! You guys can come carve ours too!
Post a Comment