Christmas was fun as usual and surprisingly relaxing this year. We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house with my grandparents. We ate dinner, opened gifts and played some 31 and hot dice. Christmas day we spent at Mike's parent's house with the whole family. It was fun spending the day with Jana, Jes and the kids. The kids get bigger by the day it seems and they are so fun to play with. While we were at Mike's parent's, my parents went to Galt to see the aunts and cousins. My cousin, Nicholle announced that she is about 5 weeks pregnant. They left for Disneyworld the morning after Christmas so I have only been able to congratulate her over the phone so far. I can't wait to see them when they get home.
Looking forward to the New Year and the exciting things that I am hoping will be happening for Mike and I.
Also, we have two weddings set up for 2009. My cousin, Todd is getting married in March to an awesome girl that is already part of the family. And, my friend Kristen is getting married in August. Should be a great year!!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment