
I know Thanksgiving was a month ago but I am just now posting. It was fun, I watched the parade on TV like I do every year and Mike expressed his feeling that it was stupid yet was upset when it was over. Here is a picture of the apple pie I made for my parent's house. It is the first pie I have ever made and I must say it was really good! I went to have a leftover piece the next day and my mom informed me that it was all eaten the night before. Guess I wasn't the only one who liked it :) So here are the pictures, one is before because I was afraid it would get messed up in the oven so I had Mike take a picture and the other is after it came out of the oven......perfection. I have some cool ideas for the Christmas apple pie......stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment